This product cannot be used without a Torus license. By purchasing this product, you are agreeing to also purchase a Torus license which is subject to the terms and conditions on the following website https://Torus-technology.com/us/terms/
- Products are provided with a standard one-year warranty on Equipment parts only. Warranty commences from the date of shipment subject to clause 2 (a) (b) and (c) and clause 9 of this Schedule.
- The Purchaser agrees to:
- visually inspect the Product(s) upon delivery and will promptly advise the Supplier of any damage to the Product(s) or any matter that, in the opinion of the Purchaser, causes the Product(s) to be not of merchantable quality;
- provide written details of any such damage or matter, including evidence, if appropriate, by notice to the Supplier not later than seven (7) days after the Product(s) are delivered to the Purchaser; and
- arrange for the return of such Product(s) to the Supplier at the Supplier’s expense;
If no notice is given to the Supplier under this clause, the products will be deemed fit for purpose and of merchantable quality and delivered in accordance with the Supplier’s obligations under this agreement.
- The warranty does not cover, and CIC Technology will not be liable for, ordinary wear and tear or any malfunction, damage or wear caused by:
- inappropriate or inadequate installation, use or maintenance;
- introducing or substituting incompatible components;
- interactions with equipment or materials not supplied by us; or
- matters outside Supplier’s reasonable control.
- If you wish to seek repairs or replacements for any item of Equipment under the warranty:
- you must obtain a return authorization number (RA) from Supplier Customer Support Department contactable by E-mail at support@Torus-technology.com;
- you must provide proof that you obtained the item of Equipment from Supplier Technology in the form of a Supplier invoice or delivery docket before making any warranty claims or returns; and
- you are responsible for all freight and associated costs of returning the Equipment for assessment to Supplier. If the problem with the Equipment is not covered by the warranty, a quotation will be provided for the repair or replacement of the Equipment and any items returned to you after the assessment will be shipped at your expense. Any item of Equipment repaired or replaced under the warranty will be shipped ex-factory at Supplier’s expense.
- No claims or returns under the warranty will be processed without a valid RA and any item of Equipment returned without an RA will not be accepted.
- You acknowledge and agree that if Supplier performs any services in repairing or replacing any item of Equipment or Software under the warranty, those services do not include:
- the recovery of data from the Equipment or Software (including any databases or electronic files created by the Equipment or Software). You also acknowledge and agree that the Services could result in data being lost or corrupted in the course of an item of Equipment or Software being repaired, maintained or replaced and that Supplier is not liable under any circumstances in relation to that data; or
- repairs or maintenance in respect of any feature, characteristic or behavior of the Equipment or the Software which is an intended or ordinary feature, characteristic or behavior of the Equipment or the Software, or which is incidental to the design or ordinary operation of the Equipment or the Software.
- You must return any damaged or defective parts replaced under the warranty to CIC Technology within14 days of a replacement being provided. If you fail to do so Supplier will send you an invoice for the replacement Equipment or parts requiring payment of their full value.
- Subject to warranty defined above, Supplier excludes all terms, conditions, warranties, undertakings, inducements or representations whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise relating in any way to the Equipment, the Software or this Agreement to the fullest extent permitted by law, including any warranty that the Equipment will meet your requirements.
- Faults arising from installation or physical maintenance not performed in accordance with the instructions provided in the Certification Program, User Guides and other training material are not covered under standard warranty. Warranty commences from date of installation only on receipt of the signed Post-installation Form. In absence of this form, warranty will commence on date of dispatch from warehouse.